Think about your favorite piece of furniture to relax on after a hard day’s work or play in sunny SW Florida. It can be a sofa, recliner, or an overstuffed chair. Now think about the last time you had your upholstery cleaned. As one of the leading upholstery cleaning companies in Cape Coral, Fort Myers and all of Lee and Collier County, our team of certified technicians has the experience to restore and clean your favorite piece of furniture while extending its life and comfort.
We spend a great deal of time relaxing on our favorite chairs and sofas, but very little attention into cleaning it. Over time, contaminates such as soils, dust mites and oils from hair and skin build-up, especially on headrest and armrest areas and what you’re left with is an unsanitary piece of furniture that contributes to the poor air quality of your home.
Tru-Clean Carpet and Tile Care is recognized as one of the most experienced textile and upholstery cleaning companies in SW Florida.
Our upholstery cleaning experts use only the most effective upholstery cleaning equipment and solutions manufactured by industry leaders. Our “green certified” cleaning process will leave your upholstery smelling fresh, clean and allergen free.
From heavily soiled to light cleaning, our exclusive 12 step cleaning process is designed to restore your furniture as close to its original condition as possible. We can clean all types of upholstery, even the most delicate of fabrics, microfiber and leather.
Our Thoroughly Exhaustive 12 Step Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Pre-inspection – Our technician will examine the upholstery extensively and document all pre-existing conditions. Inspect for damage and possible problems. Look for loose buttons, tears, holes, loose legs, etc.
- Area preparation – We will prepare the area where the upholstery will be cleaned to protect the surrounding area from overspray.
- Identify fibers – Tru-Clean Carpet & Tile Care does not use a “one cleaning solution fits all” answer when cleaning client’s upholstery. Our technician will perform a test on your upholstery to identify the exact fibers and once they are identified, we will proceed with the industry recommended standard for cleaning that particular fabric.
- Pre-test – Prior to the actual cleaning process, we will pre-test a small hidden area of your upholstery to make certain that there are no bleeds or browning. The pre-test also allows our technician the opportunity to test the pH of the chemicals and how they interact with your fibers.
- Pre-vacuum – We will thoroughly vacuum your furniture to remove all dust and foreign particles before applying cleaning solutions.
- Pre-condition – This process involves the application of the cleaning ingredients directly to the upholstery. This process is designed to break up food spills and other protein-based soils.
- Pre-groom – The fabric will be gently groomed with a soft haired brush allowing the preconditioning solutions time to dwell in the fabric to be cleaned.
- Soil extraction and rinse – This process involves gentle agitation to remove dislodged particles and to apply a mild “green cleaning detergent. We clean and then flush all cleaning solutions from the fabric. Our cleaning process leaves no dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely re-soil your upholstery.
- Neutralize – The fabric is pH balanced to maintain its soft, fresh feel
- Post spot – We will thoroughly examine the fabric for any remaining spots and treat them with the appropriate stain removal solutions
- Post groom – The upholstery is then prepared for drying by gently combing the fabric
- Post inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to insure we have met or exceeded your highest expectations for quality and service.
And don’t forget, manufacturers enhance the performance of their products with treatments that create an invisible shield to discourage soiling and stains. The demands of everyday life gradually diminish their effectiveness. Restoring that lost protection is easy and affordable and a great way to keep the stain-resistant properties of your upholstery at peak performance.
“My father is elderly and occasionally spills food and drink on our furniture and his poodle has a nasty habit of eating his food on my husband’s favorite recliner. Several years ago I was speaking with a member of our church about our upholstery issues and she said she uses Tru-Clean Carpet and Tile Care.
To make a long story short, we’ve used the upholstery and carpet cleaning services of Tru-Clean for three years and we are very, very, very satisfied with their cleaning efforts. Our upholstery and carpeting are always left clean and smelling fresh and we appreciate they are family owned and local.”
Lillian P. – Cape Coral, FL
SCHEDULE YOUR UPHOLSTERY CLEANING TODAY – Thoroughly exhaustive upholstery and leather cleaning services throughout Cape Coral, Fort Myers and all of Lee, Charlotte and Collier County.