Tru-Clean Carpet and Tile Care of Cape Coral is one of the most referred Oriental and Wool rug cleaning companies throughout Lee, Charlotte and Collier County.
Tru-Clean Carpet and Tile Care understands better than most that Oriental and Wool area rugs can vary in construction, condition and type of soil found; that’s what makes each one unique. These factors determine our individualized care; and we do not employ a “one size fits all” technique. We choose the right procedure which will best preserve the beauty and value of your family’s rugs.
Our process begins with a thorough inspection followed with a dye test to determine the stability of your rugs dye.
From there we use a specialized rug duster specifically designed for Oriental and Wool rug cleaning. This specialized piece of equipment safely subjects your rug to over 30,000 vibration strokes per minute to dislodge even the most stubborn soil and sediments trapped deep in your carpet. Our rug duster is unmatched for removing grit from thick or very dense rugs.
Removing this grit is critical to the continued health of your rug as grit is very abrasive and cuts at the fibers thereby reducing your Oriental and Wool rug’s life and beauty. Even the most powerful vacuum cleaners known to man can’t match this process in removing dirt and other abrasives from your area rug.
Hand washing versus automated machinery
Do not be misled by claims of “hand cleaning” made by some Oriental and area rug cleaners and dealers. In many cases, what they actually use are rotary scrubbing machines, which can be far too aggressive and injure some rugs.
From the beginning, our family has “hand washed” rugs from start to finish utilizing industry approved – “old world rug washing techniques”. In every instance we use by hand gentle horse hair brushes which safely deliver the gentle action required and implied by the term “hand cleaning.”
We hand wash both sides of your beautiful Oriental, Wool and Silk rug and our cleaning reaches all the way down to the base of your area rugs knots.
Many “carpet cleaners” do not have specialized dusting machines, submersion pits or the knowledge and experience necessary to care for your valuable area rugs. These cleaners are “out of their league” when it comes to caring for Oriental and Wool area rugs and there are plenty of documented cases where inexperienced carpet cleaners have ruined valuable rugs because they simply didn’t know what they were doing.
NEVER allow inexperienced carpet cleaning technicians or kids-on-commission the opportunity to damage your favorite Oriental or Wool area rug.
Our Oriental and Wool Rug Cleaning Process
Tru-Clean Carpet and Tile Care uses very specific cleaning solutions based on the type of rug we are cleaning. Our cleaning solutions are approved by The New Zealand Wool Institute and The Carpet & Rug Institute, are allergen-free and environmentally friendly. We are specialists in pet urine and odor removal and our in-house rug specialist is certified by the world’s most respected certification body for textile professionals.
Step by Step
- Pre-Inspection – Our Oriental rug specialist will inspect your area rug under Xenon lighting to identify potential pet urine issues, bacteria, mold, moth and other damage and document accordingly.
- Both sides of the area rug are dusted and vacuumed
- Any spots, stains or pet urine issues are pre-treated
- If the area rug does not contain pet urine it is submerged into a fresh bath with the appropriate cleaning solutions based on technicians pre-inspection. Both sides of the rug is then massaged with a horse hair brush by a certified technician who also monitors the progress of the cleaning.
- When the area rug is deemed clean we then drain the bath and introduce a pH conditioned rinse and conditioner. Both sides of the rug are then massaged again to allow the conditioning rinse the opportunity to eliminate any remaining residues and soften the rugs fibers.
- The rinse bath is then drained and the rug is rinsed with a pH conditioned rinse until squeaky clean.
- The rug is inspected a second time and upon approval is prepared for drying
- When the rug is dry it is final groomed, inspected and prepared for customer delivery.
Unlike some automated Oriental and Wool area rug facilities, ours is not a fully automated system like a car wash. Tru-Clean Carpet and Tile Care’s hands-on approach allows us to intervene in the process at any given time to attend to a specific need and manicuring.
Your Oriental rugs are cleaned at our facility, by members of our family. We never use contractors and we never take short cuts.
Oriental and Wool area rugs are designed to last for hundreds of years and be passed down from generation to generation. Please don’t trust your fine Oriental, Wool or Silk area rugs to just anyone.
For more information about our rug cleaning services please visit our specialized rug cleaning plant at www.OrientalRugSalon.com
“My husband and I collect Oriental and wool area rugs from all over the world during our travels and would not trust anyone other than Tru-Clean Carpet and Tile Care to clean them.
What impresses us about Tru-Clean Carpet and Tile Care is their love of Oriental and wool rugs and the care they’ve always taken when cleaning our collection. We appreciate their hand-wash tradition and our rugs are always returned fresh and clean.”
David B. Naples FL
Oriental Rug Cleaning Cape Coral | Fort Myers | Lehigh Acres | North Fort Myers | Fort Myers Beach | Estero | Sanibel | Bonita Springs | Naples | Marco Island | Pine Island | Punta Gorda | Wool Area Rug Cleaning