Effective Spot and Spill Procedures for Many Spots
- First, soak up the excess liquid by blotting with a clean, absorbent cotton or paper towel. DO NOT brush or rug, simply blot.
- Then spot-clean with a mild detergent-WHITE vinegar-water solution. Do not over wet!
- Rinse the area thoroughly with water and a small amount of WHITE vinegar. Avoid wetting the carpet’s backing.
- Blot dry until most of the moisture has been absorbed.
- Allow to air dry. A fan or cool hair dryer can be used to hasten the drying process.
- For spots that do not come out using these methods, simply call us at 239-541-4888
Tru-Clean Carpet & Tile Care is a Certified partner with the prestigious Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the International Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI). In addition, we are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau and a five-year-in-a-row-winner of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award.
For more information on how to get specific stains out of your carpeting, you can visit Shaw Industries spot and stain removal guide at https://shawfloors.com/flooring/how-to/carpet/carpet-care-maintenance
For more information about Tru-Clean Carpet & Tile Care please visit us online at www.ForCleanCarpets.com or call us any time at 239-541-4888 – Lee County, 239-206-1935 – Bonita Springs and Marco Island or 941-621-2198 – Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte.
Tru-Clean Carpet & Tile Care provides thoroughly exhaustive carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning, mattress cleaning, grout color sealing, pet urine and odor treatments, oriental rug cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and high rise apartment and condo carpet, tile, and upholstery cleaning services
Service Areas Cape Coral | Fort Myers | North Fort Myers | Fort Myers Beach | Lehigh Acres | Estero | Bonita Springs | Naples | Marco Island | Sanibel | Captiva | Punta Gorda | Port Charlotte | Alva | Buckingham | Saint James City | Bokeelia and Matlacha